By “we” we mean All the Little Details Limited who is contracted to supply you with a service.
By “you” we mean the client – the person/s who will be paying for our services under the Terms and Conditions listed below.
1. We will honour all quotes for a period of four weeks (28 days) from the date of the quotation. This timescale can be extended by prior arrangement.
2. Our minimum order quantity for invitations is 25 and, our minimum total order value is £150.00 plus postage and packing (if applicable).
3. We accept payment by BACS or cash:
Payment is due in full at the me of ordering for orders required within four weeks of the date of order; or
50% deposit due when placing your order with the balance payable prior to printing of your invitations commences.
Invitation & ‘On the Day’ Stationery Orders
50% deposit due when placing your order; then
25% of balance payable prior to printing of your invitations commences; then
Balance payable prior to printing of your ‘On the Day’ stationery commences..
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like other special arrangements considered.
4. We can accommodate rush orders, schedule permitting – please email to check on availability. To guarantee a rush date and / or a certain date that is four weeks or less from date of order, you understand and agree that a £50.00 fee may be added to your order total dependent on your total order value and payment is due in full at the time of ordering.
5. Due to the fact that your orders are created specifically for you, with information you have provided,we do not offer a Refund Policy. Therefore, all sales are final once the design process has begun. If however, an error has been made on our part, we are happy to exchange or refund the affected products only. Please advise of any issues in writing by emailing email@example.com.
6. It is your responsibility to ensure that the information you provide (by email only – handwritten information is not accepted) is correct and that all names, dates, times and details are also correct. We cannot be held responsible for any error that arises from being provided with incorrect information. However, please contact us as soon as you are aware of any possible error and we can work out a solution to the problem including last minute changes to table plans.
7. Up to five electronic proofs will be provided along with one hard copy proof (Invitation and Order of Service only). Please bear in mind that there may be an additional charge should you request additional hard copy proof/s and / or exceed five electronic proofs.
8. Although we have attempted to accurately describe the product, it is your responsibility to verify that the actual product will meet with your satisfaction prior to placing your full order. A sample and / or digital image will be presented to you prior to fulfilling your order and, although not exact, will be a close representation of your final order. Printing will not begin until the final proof has been reviewed and final approval has been received. Changes after files have been approved will be subject to additional fees and will count towards a new set of proofs. Once approved, please allow approximately two to four weeks for items to be made, unless otherwise advised.
9. Unauthorised reproduction of any designs or products is prohibited and samples are for personal use only. All designs are the copyright of All the Little Details Limited. All rights are reserved.
10. We will email a template for you to complete with your list of guest names and addresses. Please ensure that all titles, names, addresses et cetera are worded exactly how you want them to be printed. We cannot be held responsible for any spelling errors and / or missing information. We do not accept any handwritten information.
11. All products are handmade so there may be slight variations between products and these variations do not represent the products being substandard. Paper mills produce paper in batches, thus producing slight variations in colour / sheen. Sheen / shimmer may also change / appear different depending on the amount of light reflected. Orders made using Kraft card / paper are made using recycled card / paper from ‘low grade’ (the greenest) waste paper. Therefore, any variations in shade and / or imperfections, are part of the card / paper and do not represent the products being substandard. We will always try to use paper from the same batch however, please be aware that there may be slight variations in shade although we will never use paper that is a completely different colour.
12. You are wholly responsible for gaining the copyright of any hymns / quotes / pictures used in any product and you will then give All the Little Details Limited permission to reproduce said item/s. Therefore, you will be responsible for any illegal reproduction undertaken due to incorrect licensing or breach of copyright laws.
13. All orders are sent at your cost via Royal Mail / Courier for UK customers and Air Mail / Courier for overseas customers. As a guide, it takes around four weeks to create your order. Items will be dispatched as soon as final payment has been received.
14. Once an item / package has been dispatched, we cannot change, re-route or speed up the delivery so please make sure the type of postage requested will fit within your schedule. We will provide postal / courier details, including a tracking number, once an item has been dispatched. We are not responsible for any package delays / damages caused by the carrier; please contact the carrier directly should you have any queries / complaints.
15. You shall inspect any items that we send to you immediately upon receipt and shall notify us within 48 hours of delivery in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, if the goods do not comply with any of the contract terms. If you fail to do so, it shall be deemed that you have accepted the goods.
Registered in England and Wales | Company Number 08357126
Website Terms & Conditions:
The term ‘All The Little Details’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
1. The information provided by you to us during your use of the services, or otherwise when using the website will be held by us on our servers and computers and used by us to review, develop and improve the website and on-line services and to enable us to provide you with relevant information as requested by you and also information concerning our marketing programmes.
2. We may inform you from time to time about new features and services which we believe may be of interest to you. Should you not wish to receive such information from All The Little Details or from an affiliated third party you may so elect by indicating on the enquiry reply form or otherwise when using the website your desire not to receive such additional information.
3. We will not sell your personal information. However, we may disclose information or data which is provided by you on the enquiry reply form or otherwise when using the website to other companies or organisations, carefully selected by us, who may send information to you from time to time. If you do not want your information or data to be used or disclosed in this way, you may so elect by indicating on the enquiry reply form or otherwise when using the website your desire not to receive such additional information.
4. Due to the nature of the Internet, the information and data provided by you may be transferred outside the country where it is submitted to us. If you are submitting such information or data from a country within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) it is possible that it will be transferred outside the EEA.
5. We will not hold such information or data for any longer than is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy statement.
6. The website may include hyperlinks to other websites. Your use of such hyperlinks is subject to this policy statement. If you use the hyperlinks then you will be leaving the website. Your access and use of other websites will not be governed by this policy statement and it is your responsibility to check the other websites and the privacy policies that may govern those sites to ascertain how your information and data will be treated if you access and use them.
7. By accepting this policy statement you consent to the use (including processing and storage), transfer and disclosure of your information and data referred to in this policy statement for the purposes set out in this policy statement.
For a more comprehensive guide visit About Cookies